I need a kid sized robe...

I have a 4 year old that wants a carnival robe for our upcoming cruise. Anyone have one that they would like to sell for a reasonable fee :D :D :D

I can't find one on their website for purchase. I have heard that they have them but I can't confirm it.

I have a 4 year old that wants a carnival robe for our upcoming cruise. Anyone have one that they would like to sell for a reasonable fee :D :D :D

I can't find one on their website for purchase. I have heard that they have them but I can't confirm it.

Have you tried calling them? Maybe the fun store? Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Do they make those?

I don't recall ever seeing a child's Carnival robe.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've seen any Carnival specific robe. They have plain white ones in the cabin, but they don't ay Carnival on them.

Edited by Lerin

Do they make those?

I don't recall ever seeing a child's Carnival robe.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've seen any Carnival specific robe. They have plain white ones in the cabin, but they don't ay Carnival on them.

The white robes have Carnival embroidered in white on the left side.

I think the robes are 1 size fits all

We bought one for our son a few years ago before it would fit him. It was cute for him to have a matching robe. We bought it in the gift shop. But you can ask room steward for one also. I think my sons is size 6-8. Its the smallest kid one they sell. If I remember it was 24.99.

One can always just say "no" to requests such as a 4 year old wanting a carnival robe lol...:)

Also, another option would be to just pick a robe up at the store and explain when he/she gets bigger, you can wear the one in the room or we can buy you one.

A third option, and my most fave, would be to take a Carnival beach towel and make one. It's a simple thing...make it Poncho style, or a wrap style. Either way, it would be carnival and simple to make.

Good luck.

Here's one for sale on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Carnival-Funship-Freddy-terry-bath-robe-swim-coverup-kids-unisex-size-6-8-/111290273939?pt=US_Childrens_Unisex_Clothing&hash=item19e96ad093

Whenever I need to find something rare or hard to find or discontinued, I always check Ebay. Hope this helps!

Edited by Pesh

If I wanted to say "no", I would. I don't have a problem with his request. :rolleyes:

Thank you everyone for your responses.

PESH, That is awesome! I am watching it :D

Litchfieldparkcruisers: Thank you for the info. I wondered about the sizes.

Swalton: Awesome idea... cheaper too!

Tomsprincess: I sent an email but haven't heard back yet.

If I wanted to say "no", I would. I don't have a problem with his request. :rolleyes:

Thank you everyone for your responses.

PESH, That is awesome! I am watching it :D

Litchfieldparkcruisers: Thank you for the info. I wondered about the sizes.

Swalton: Awesome idea... cheaper too!

Tomsprincess: I sent an email but haven't heard back yet.

I wasn't trying to be snarky. I was offering advice and suggestions to your problem. Sorry if it came of that way.

Ridiculous one size fits all. They don't and prove a hazard when walking if you're on the small size. If they can make a kids life vest, they can make a small robe.

It's just easier for them to have one size fits all. Can you imagine what it would be like if they had robes in all sizes in the closets. No room for your own clothes. Besides that, most people don't use them anyway. I think out of six Carnival cruises, we've only used ours twice.

Edited by RWolver672

Ridiculous one size fits all. They don't and prove a hazard when walking if you're on the small size. If they can make a kids life vest, they can make a small robe.

It's just easier for them to have one size fits all. Can you imagine what it would be like if they had robes in all sizes in the closets. No room for your own clothes. Besides that, most people don't use them anyway. I think out of six Carnival cruises, we've only used ours twice.

When booking it would be easy enough to ask what size robe do you need? (S, M, L, or none). As I said its better than risking tripping over yourself & a law suit!

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

Edited by ccruisequeen