Getaway/Nassau

Thank you to everyone who has posted their experience about the Getaway. We were on the Breakaway last year and her sister ship sounds just as nice!

Can any of the recent cruisers tell me whether the ship made it to Nassau? Last year, we met up with friends on the Epic (we were on the Gem) in St. Thomas. They had been told the Epic would skip Nassau due to construction at the port and limited berths. Someone from our upcoming roll call thread who cruised the Epic recently also indicated the ship missed that port.

We often don't even get off this ship in Nassau, but I find it particuarly beautiful and love just looking at the beautiful port area from the ship. Just curious if any Getaway cruisers made it to Nassau.

Thanks.

Thank you to everyone who has posted their experience about the Getaway. We were on the Breakaway last year and her sister ship sounds just as nice!

Can any of the recent cruisers tell me whether the ship made it to Nassau? Last year, we met up with friends on the Epic (we were on the Gem) in St. Thomas. They had been told the Epic would skip Nassau due to construction at the port and limited berths. Someone from our upcoming roll call thread who cruised the Epic recently also indicated the ship missed that port.

We often don't even get off this ship in Nassau, but I find it particuarly beautiful and love just looking at the beautiful port area from the ship. Just curious if any Getaway cruisers made it to Nassau.

Thanks.

The Getaway certainly made it to Nassau on Feb 21. I know there was an issue the week before we sailed Epic last year where she missed her Nassau call, I think some miss communication between NCL and the port. I don't recall seeing any other posts regarding NCL missing Nassau calls over the last year.