Navigator Foggy Sailaway

Supposed to be like 21 here in Taylor tonight..I think I am ready to move to Roatan..

...today I'm on a roll finding cruisers from small towns around Texas....saw one earlier from Schulenburg...pass thru there every weekend. Pass thru Taylor on occasion when I visit friends out along hwy7

About to bundle up and go out in this yuck to walk big dog one last time this evening.

Fog will clear with cold front. Over 70 today, 66 now. Supposed to be 35 here tonight:mad:

Quite the change. Friday, I was in shorts. I fly for the airlines and am based i in the northeast. It was still fairly warm when I left for work yesterday morning. I was in Cancun last night and it was in the 80s when I left this morning (I was thinking as I was looking out on the waters that I'll be near there a week from Friday!). I'm laying over at home in DFW tonight and it was 21 with a wind chill of 3 and I had to drive home on icy roads! I want to go back to the Caribbean!

Good old Galveston..

Looks like our Grandeur of the Seas departure from Baltimore on January 11th (though since it's Texas I would hope it was not caused by all the ice we had in the water).

Video:

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0726.JPG

DSC00659.JPG

Okay, who turned the thermostat down?

It is not supposed to be 34 with a wind chill of 21 on this island:confused:

Thank you for posting the photos in Baltimore.

OP down here believe ONLY Galveston has fog and inclement weather:mad:

Hope you warm up soon - us too;)

Yeah, that was Sunday a little before 5 PM. It was actually clearer then when the Magic pulled out about 15 minutes before. It just disappeared on the cruise cam into a white mist..I was surprised they were able to sail.

Wow! That is thick! Was this picture taken today? I heard last week was so bad the ship left the next morning!

Fog will clear with cold front. Over 70 today, 66 now. Supposed to be 35 here tonight:mad:

Mary,

Sleet, icy roads, cold and blowing wind yesterday and today:mad:. 17 degs and -4 wind chill early today:(. Glad were heading to MIA on Friday for a cruise.

Vic

Okay, who turned the thermostat down?

It is not supposed to be 34 with a wind chill of 21 on this island:confused:

Thank you for posting the photos in Baltimore.

OP down here believe ONLY Galveston has fog and inclement weather:mad:

Hope you warm up soon - us too;)

Mary,

You are sounding like Tony now about how cold it is:p:eek:. Would you lioke a little chesse to go with your whine???

V

Mary,

You are sounding like Tony now about how cold it is:p:eek:. Would you lioke a little chesse to go with your whine???

V

Wine - always wine:p

I was in shorts and tank top yesterday. Had the top down on the convertible Saturday:)

Sylvester, the cat, won't get out from under the down comforter:)