Only My time dining available

Gee, we are booked on Allure for June 29th, and were given Early Dining as we requested....no nonsense, just done.

Someone is doing a wonderful 'sales job' that you the consumer are willing to accept, that only MTD is available when you request it at the time of booking.

No matter when we have booked any of our now 15 cruises (all on Royal), we have gotten the dinner seating we want -- not the one THEY want us to have. Always had great table placement in the MDR as well.

There is no benefit at all for a TA to have anyone on MTD, or Early, or Late Dining. It's not easier or harder, there is not more commission or less - it's just a drop down menu selection.

Get on the waitlist for the dining you want. I have been put on a waitlist every cruise except one in the last 2+ years. In each case we were confirmed for the dining we wanted. Each of the cruises was booked long in advance. The only time I have not been put on a waitist was when I booked one cruise on the day iot opened. It would have been difficult for them to say the late dining was not open. LOL

I am not sure why this is happening--but, it is very common for MTD to be the only thing open.

We did the same thing on two cruises. We asked to be put on a waitlist for the early dining, then I would keep calling to see if we were confirmed for the early dining. Both times we got it. The second one was for a party of 6.