Mud Lounge Cloud 9 Spa?

RexyCruiser

Anyone ever do the mud lounge at the Cloud 9 spa? We are looking to do it on the Sensation, but can't find much info. Also I can't book it online. Is this something that can be pre-booked?:confused:

We have done the mud room on the dream last April and loved it. We are planning to do it again this April when we cruise on the relocation trip.

If you have a spa stateroom, the price is discounted, plus you get the other amenities included of the thalassotherapy pool and thermal suites.

Basically, you have the room privately for an hour. They come in in the beginning to show you the products and the facilities. It's broken up into three basic spaces, an application/dressing room (benches, "regular showers" and product cart), rainforest shower room and hot steam sauna room.

Like I said, it was amazing, we are very much looking forward to it again. Also, you cannot pre-book it online. I will be going there immediately after I drop my luggage off in my room on April 5th... ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We did it on the Splendor in January. They called it the Rasul mud treatment. We did not have a spa cabin, but bought the weekly spa pass and it was offered as part of an upgraded spa pass for couples, the charge was $300.00 for the week and included all the thermal suites and thalassotherapy pool. We had to book the Rasul treatment with them, you get a one time treatment in the rasul mud room, exactly as described by above poster, they come in show you the room which is broken up into sections and give you a description of what to do with the different bowls of products and how long to leave each one on. You can lock the door from the inside and no one can come in for the time you are booked in there. They also stated "you can do whatever you want in there".

It was wonderful and looking forward to our next cruise and will definitely be booking a spa cabin. ;)

Y'all are making me so impatient for my cruise. We are on the Breeze in December and we have booked a Spa Balcony. I'm making my list of things I want to do and the mud room is now on the Must side of the list!

-Danny

We have done the mud room on the dream last April and loved it. We are planning to do it again this April when we cruise on the relocation trip.

If you have a spa stateroom, the price is discounted, plus you get the other amenities included of the thalassotherapy pool and thermal suites.

Basically, you have the room privately for an hour. They come in in the beginning to show you the products and the facilities. It's broken up into three basic spaces, an application/dressing room (benches, "regular showers" and product cart), rainforest shower room and hot steam sauna room.

Like I said, it was amazing, we are very much looking forward to it again. Also, you cannot pre-book it online. I will be going there immediately after I drop my luggage off in my room on April 5th... ;)

Do you remember how much it costs?

Is the mud in the warmer a single use type deal or is it just continually used over and over again for different people? In other words, are people just digging their hands in one big mud pot?

Edited by RexyCruiser

Does the Breeze have the mud room??? I hope so?! We did it on the Dream and loved it!! I just didn't see anything about the Razul mud room on the Breeze! Can anyone confirm there is one or not on the Breeze thank you!

Good question. Not on the Magic :(

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Is the mud in the warmer a single use type deal or is it just continually used over and over again for different people? In other words, are people just digging their hands in one big mud pot?

We were given three bamboo bowls or coconut looking. The first bowl had the salt scrub, the second bowl had the mud (eucalyptus smelling and greenish grey color) and third bowl had the milk lotion. Everything is new, the room is cleaned and sanitized before the next couple comes in, the bowls are fresh and the ingredients are scooped into the bowl using spatulas. There are fresh towels, fresh glasses of water, it's a very relaxing and intimate atmosphere. The lights dim down when you begin and 10 mins before your time is up the lights brighten so you know it's time to clean up ;)

For us it was about $100, but we were in a spa stateroom and it was discounted... I don't remember the cost if you don't have a room in the spa.

Great, thanks for the info. I'm booked in a spa room on the dream and this sounds like fun for my romantic getaway.

We used the Rasul room on the Splendor, and it was the cat's meow :D I don't believe it's on any other Carnival ship. Some Princess ships have a similar mud therapy room -- for those who cruise more than one line.