edocs getaway

gingerfox

we are sailing april 26th. have completed online registration but no notification for edocs. Should i be nervous? Should I call? First time with ncl and Getaway. The site said anytime after you hit 60 days out. we are 54 days out.:confused:

we are sailing april 26th. have completed online registration but no notification for edocs. Should i be nervous? Should I call? First time with ncl and Getaway. The site said anytime after you hit 60 days out. we are 54 days out.:confused:

Hi, my wife & I are also on this April 26th GA cruise. Just for info purposes our edocs where available about for us about two weeks ago. However, we have cruised several times with NCL so they already had some info from our Latitudes history. I would check your "my NCL" page and just click on the edocs icon to see if anything happens. Sometimes the edocs are there before the email notification arrives. It also does not hurt to call NCL since at about the 45 day mark you are able to make dinning and entertainment reservations.

If you booked thru a TA you may be part of a group without even knowing it. It is very normal for group edocs not to be ready until 30 days out. I'd wait another week or call your TA to see if you are part of a group.

if I received my edocs , this means my final payment has been received.

My TA is saying I did not make may final payment---I did--

that is why I have my edocs

Should I be worried the TA could cancel my reservation without me know?