Luggage Express

Does anyone that has been on the Breeze recently know if they have luggage express on the Breeze?

Thanks in advance.

We were on a b2b in January and they did not have luggage express. They told us they were in negotiations

I would like to know as well. If the Breeze does have luggage express are you required to all meet and debark together or can you debark when you want to?

Thanks for any info.

I can help you with the last part of your question. We used LE on the Liberty last month for the first time. Once your luggage is tagged and taken away the last night, you are free to debark when you want, early or late. We did it in Miami for a Ft Lauderdale flight and it worked great. We rented a car for the afternoon for (4) of us and went to the beach, got lunch, etc. We just turned in the car at FLL and went to the gate with carry-ons. Easier than a shuttle and not stuck at airport for hours because of shuttle schedules.

I used Luggage Express on the Breeze for the 2/9/14 sailing.

We flew out of FLL on Jet Blue.

Love Luggage Express, so easy and worth the $20pp to me!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app via my iPad, pardon the typos!

I used luggage express on the Breeze for my Feb. 1 cruise. But I had to ask for the form at guest services. They said they were still working the kinks out of the procedure but I had no problems with Delta.

They had it for a little while early last fall, it was in the Fun Times someone scanned and posted.

By the end of October they weren't doing it. I've almost started wondering if it has to do with the amount of ships in port that particular day. That maybe it is a capacity controlled type of thing - they can handle X amount of bags and if there are more than those pax scheduled for departure, they just eliminate ships until they get down to that magic number??

OK I have asked this before and no one could answer this.... we have 3 people with only 2 suitcases... will it still be $20 per person?? or will it be $20 per suitcase???:confused:

$20 per person....but I would just pay for 2 with 1 suitcase each ( your sign and sail card will be charged the airline baggage fee) and you will get your boarding passes and special tags in your state room

The 3 person needs to either use the ships internet and check in and print off boarding pass or wait til you get to the airport to check in

$20 per person....but I would just pay for 2 with 1 suitcase each ( your sign and sail card will be charged the airline baggage fee) and you will get your boarding passes and special tags in your state room

The 3 person needs to either use the ships internet and check in and print off boarding pass or wait til you get to the airport to check in

Yes, this. We usually have 3 people and only 2 bags, but I pay the $20 for our 3rd person anyway. It's just easier for me to know everyone is checked in at the same time, and I don't have to worry about doing it myself (however we don't fly Southwest so can't do the early checking). It's my vacation, I just want to relax!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app via my iPad, pardon the typos!