Why do the close the lido main pool area?

I've been checking the Breeze deck cam and quite often the chairs are cleared and the lights look dim. And they do it before 8pm. Don't they show movies and have parties?

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.

I've been checking the Breeze deck cam and quite often the chairs are cleared and the lights look dim. And they do it before 8pm. Don't they show movies and have parties?

We had several deck parties on the Magic...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

They clear the deck in the early evening on the nights they have the deck parties because that is the dancing area.

The chairs do stay set up whenever they are going to show movies.

I have noticed though if you check late at night they do clear all of loungers each night. I assume they must clean the entire deck in the early morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If they are running the same schedule as two weeks ago when we were on that ship tonight should be Carribean Beach Party and the line dances should be starting right now!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you click on the below link, it shows the different Carnival ships, where they are and if you click on a ship it shows the forward and lido deck cams. It's not a continuous feed so when you click on it it just takes a snap shot of the camera view at the time.

Or not. Just checked the Sunshine's cams and one is not working and the other one says it was last updated July 3, 2014.

update: many of them give the 7/3 date. Maybe that's just when the links where posted?

Edited by stupendousman8

Or not. Just checked the Sunshine's cams and one is not working and the other one says it was last updated July 3, 2014.

update: many of them give the 7/3 date. Maybe that's just when the links where posted?

My guess is the dates are in European format..backwards to us Americans :)

My guess is the dates are in European format..backwards to us Americans :)

Yep, since today is 3/7 and I'm pretty sure they aren't showing camera feeds from the future, I'd agree with your guess. :)

I did the exact same thing. then I realized that July 3, 2014 wasn't even here yet and the format was 7th March, 2014

Must be decided by ship. We were pleased when we sailed the Pride. Not only was the bandstand pool open till 10 every night, it was heated.

We love that RCCL has one pool open 24 hours a day.