Horseback Riding Excursion

apdchief

We are looking into doing the horseback excursion through Carnival. Does anyone know when it is? Do they do it in the morning so you can enjoy some beach time?

Thanks

Sorry I had the wrong info. :(

Edited by K&RCurt

We are looking into doing the horseback excursion through Carnival. Does anyone know when it is? Do they do it in the morning so you can enjoy some beach time?

Thanks

I think if you're booking thru' carnival you book with Chukka Adventures... but if you go with a personalised independent tour operator you would go with Sunset Rides and Tours.. look both up..

• 2 months later...

We did the sunset tours horseback riding last year and it was great! The scenery to the beach isn't great but when you get to the beach it is beautiful. Alot cheaper too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think if you're booking thru' carnival you book with Chukka Adventures... but if you go with a personalised independent tour operator you would go with Sunset Rides and Tours.. look both up..

How far is this from the pier? What is the ride to and from the excursion like?

When we did the sunset tours, we walked on the little path out of the cruise port parking lot and the 2 owners picked us up in a van. We picked up another couple down the road and I would say it was about a 20 minute drive if not less. The tour was my family of 4 the other couple and the 2 owners. We went on about a 2 hour ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

My 22 year-old daughter and I were wanting to do this in Grand Turk. Are the horses great with non-riders? We've been on horses before but not often. And the Sunset tour better than the Chukka one offered by Carnival? I read where you said it was cheaper. Thanks.

Thanks

Just wondering if you went on the excursion and if so, which one did you go with. Thoughts on the one you went with (if you went).

Thanks.