Zipline suggestions

Drenic

Can I please get some recommendations for ziplines in Roatan? My husband and I have never ziplined before and I am very nervous and kind of a scaredy cat! I would like one that is very safe and uses the best equipment (which I would hope they all do!) and one that is not super high. I have been looking at all of them and the choices are overwhelming! Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

This is just my opinion – but I wouldn't waste my time on zip and dip. I am also a big scaredy-cat – and extremely afraid of heights. The rest of my family wanted to go to South Shore canopy zip line. I forced myself to go. After the first zip– terrifying – I had an amazing time. I was so glad we went there – it was so spectacular. I think there are 12 or 13 steps – so fun!

We used Ronystours.com. He then took us to a gorgeous beach for the afternoon. Absolutely perfect day in Roatan!

We also used Ronystours and di the exact same thing. South Shore was amazing, has a double cable system, and felt very safe. One person traveling with us is afraid of heights but she had a wonderful time. The lines do go through the jungle and has gorgeous views of the caribbean. Afterwards Rony took us to West Bay Tabayana Beach where we enjoyed some amazing snorkeling right off the beach. Our next trip to Roatan we plan on doing the exact same thing.