Zip line Icy Strait

phnett

We have booked a tour for whale watching while in Icy Strait,

Anyone know if afterwards we will have time to try the zip line too?

Can we just walk up to set this up when we are done with the Whale watching tour?

Do you know the Price?

I see the Ship offers this trip, but it shows same time frames the as our other tour.

Sounds like we are on the same thought pattern. We are doing a whale watch at 11 in Icy Strait and want to do the zip rider before or after. From what I understand the zip rider costs $120 per person and includes a 45 minute or so ride up the mountain. I emailed the company, but have not heard back yet. We were looking at the cruise sponsored excursion, but it includes an ATV ride which we are doing in another port, so we don't want to do that again. We are probably going to wing it and see what happens when we get to port whether or not we can buy tickets that day.

Hope that helps. Happy planning!

I had the same predicament and will be whale watching during the morning hours at ISP but wanted to do the zip line as well. I called and was told that the ship fills the morning hours first and will open more afternoon hours later, so just check at the shore excursions desk on your ship and you can book your afternoon times then!! Easy!!!;)

http://www.icystraitpoint.com/General/Zipline#3NIvN7Mo_w0

Here's exactly what I was told ---

Julie Jackson jjackson@icystraitpoint.com

Feb 13cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Shawna, me

cleardot.gif

Hi Sally,

Glad to hear you are already booked on our Whale Cruise, as that tour is my personal favorite. The reason the ship doesn’t have any afternoon departures is because we have not released them. As they fill up the morning departures we start to release the afternoon times, typically the week you sail. I recommend that once you board the ship go to the excursion desk and book; we have departures every 45 minutes so there is plenty of space. Have a great day.

Best Regards,

Julie Jackson

Julie Jackson,

Director of Shore Excursions

Icy Strait Point

(907-523-3686

So, no worries!! Have fun!!:D