Triumph 3/15

cmcd1973

I will going on my first cruise on 3/15 with my husband. I have read many threads and posts about cruising. I have not been able to find any specific information or reviews on the Triumph. Why? Where can I look? Thanks :)

Triumph is a great ship. If you like shade and not a lot of crowds go to deck 3 and outside, there are lots of chairs and not many people. For sun and no crowds try the back and sides of Lido deck and the one above. Also, when eating at the buffet and can't find a table head upstairs, not too many people find their way up there. There is also a drink station up there. Have fun!

I will going on my first cruise on 3/15 with my husband. I have read many threads and posts about cruising. I have not been able to find any specific information or reviews on the Triumph. Why? Where can I look? Thanks :)

Me and my daughter are also on this cruise and can't wait. You will love it!

I've sailed on the Triumph twice--"before" and "after" and enjoyed both cruises. I loved the updates, especially the Blue Iguana Cantina and the Alchemy Bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Find it hard to imagine that you can't find any information on the Triumph!

Ignore all the stories about the "cruise from hell" (I was on it) Do look at the reviews of "normal" cruises and you will see the Triumph has been consistently getting "best ship in the fleet" ratings. Since the fire, and the upgrades she has been getting rave reviews. You will have a blast!

Most important piece of advise to give you on the Triumph is that getting to the main dinning room can be very confusing. If you are in the Paris dining room(very back of ship), be sure to go all the way to the back elevators to get to deck 3 or 4 for the dining room... I've been on this ship 4 times, and I still messed it up once going to dinner on our Feb cruise...

Tea time (3:00) is on sea days in the Paris dining room on deck 4 is lovely, try to make it if you can.

Just prepare yourself that this is spring break and St Pattys day as well. If you know before hand that this is what you will be encountering it helps. If you are expecting a quiet romantic cruise for two, well let's hope not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sailed on the Triumph in November 2013. We had a great time and enjoyed every minute of it. The ship was very nice. Jen was the cruise director and we loved her. It was our first time being in a ship with Guys Burgers and they were delicious!!

My family and 4 other families are sailing the 15th and we can't wait. There are tons of Triumph reviews. You can google Triumph Cruise Critic and get many topics. There are the nasty ones regarding the "event" but that's old news. With all her upgrades and cleaning up she's almost brand new:) If you go here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=148 you can scroll down to the member reviews and there are tons on the CC site.

We are so excited, so far the future weather forecast for Galveston, Progresso, and Cozumel all look very favorable. No matter what our group is ready for a great time on a FUN ship!!!

Edited by 5Hawkeyes