Is the free cabin promotion still available?

VPMJ

I received the free cabin promotion, but did not book it, as we were in the middle of planning another cruise, and I was unsure whether my husband would want to do both. I was on the phone with my PVP today and she was trying to get me to book the free cruise, but when she clicked on it, it came up expired. On the website, it does show that the expiration date is 3/3, But it is still giving me the options and prices. Does anyone know if it has been extended? Has anyone booked the free offer yesterday or today?

I received the free cabin promotion, but did not book it, as we were in the middle of planning another cruise, and I was unsure whether my husband would want to do both. I was on the phone with my PVP today and she was trying to get me to book the free cruise, but when she clicked on it, it came up expired. On the website, it does show that the expiration date is 3/3, But it is still giving me the options and prices. Does anyone know if it has been extended? Has anyone booked the free offer yesterday or today?

Did you ask your PVP while on the phone with him or her? I would think it is expired if it says it was good until 3/3/14. Unfortunate you didn't jump on it, heavens knows they gave out a boatload of 'em. Boat floated right past me. :D