123 promo for 3rd person

debut

I know there has been so many questions about 123 classic beverage promo, sorry I would just like to get my question answered and not be confused anymore. DD does not want to upgrade, doesn't drink alcohol, but,Would like to have frozen virgin drinks, are these included? I am thinking that anything under $8 is included, also I believe the gratuity is paid? Thanks so much!

Yes, my friends enjoyed many different virgin umbrella drinks with the classic package on our January cruise and yes, gratuities are included with the package. Also nice to get the specialty coffees and teas, bottled water, etc.

Just looked at your question again and am confused, are you talking about the 3rd person in the cabin? The 3rd person in the cabin received the non-alcohol pkg and if you read the description of the pkg it would not include the frozen drinks. I've never had it before, so I could be wrong, but just wanted to clarify my answer.

Thanks for your reply, I just didn't know for sure if it was different from the classic and you didn't get everything it got, and yes it is for third person in our room. The more I read the more I get confused, but really that's not all that unusual!!