Spirit booking...

MRBOOKEND

Maybe I need some more sleep but I was trying to look at the April 24 sailing of the Spirit from Barcelona to Venice 12 day. But I can't find it being offered on NCL.

What am I missing?

Edited by MRBOOKEND
misspell

Maybe I need some more sleep but I was trying to look at the April 24 sailing of the Spirit from Barcelona to Venice 12 day. But I can't find it being offered on NCL.

What am I missing?

I'm on that sailing and was trying to check to see if suites are still available and can't get that one to show. Wonder if it's sold out?

It isn't showing on the UK site either. The first 12 nighter is the 18th of May, so it looks like the first two are missing.

Probably an error. I note the cruise goes to Kusadasi, so maybe something happened when updating the itinerary which caused them to disappear.

I found the sailing for the Spirit, Apr. 24th on a different site and it says....CALL FOR PRICE, which means it's either sold out or very close to it.

Hope this helps and BTW, NCL removes sailings from their website once they are sold out so, except when you log into MyNCL, you won't see this sailing listed.

I found the sailing for the Spirit, Apr. 24th on a different site and it says....CALL FOR PRICE, which means it's either sold out or very close to it.

Hope this helps and BTW, NCL removes sailings from their website once they are sold out so, except when you log into MyNCL, you won't see this sailing listed.

Thanks. Guess I was actually missing it and not just too tired when looking, at least this time.....