Godfrey/Air force 1 tours

margincall

We are trying to decide about which one of the above 2 guides to take-the most important part of the tour to us will be the sightseeing phase.shopping will be the least important-let the recommendations begin as the search engine seems to be too confusing lately.

also between coki and megans bay which would be the better beach to relax for a little while with a lounge,an umbrella,rest rooms and a snack

Thanks

My husband and I were in St. Thomas in 2012 and did the Godfrey tour. This month, we are heading back there with our kids as well as a friend and his family. I've already arranged for all ten of us to do the Godfrey Tour again. We thoroughly enjoyed it last time and are looking forward to sharing it with the family.

I'll be honest and say that I don't remember the details - other than recalling that we had no complaints with the tour part of this package (and recall how we said it was so much better than the tour we took on another island during that same cruise). We will hit Coki beach again as well. The water was so beautiful.

Sorry I can't be more detailed...terrible thing to get old, lol...but we had no complaints and we're doing it again so thought that would help a little. :)