Carnival Cruise Ship Passengers and Crew Donate Blood, Save a Life

LauraS

I was on that ship. The announcements over the loudspeaker were for anyone with specific blood types to donate to save the life of a fellow passenger and those people could not have had alcohol for 24 hours. We were all very worried. I wish they had made an announcement that she was ok. The lack of follow up actually made most people on board think that the person had passed away. It put a damper on things for sure. Many people went to bed early because it just didn't feel right to party at the Red Frog while someone lay dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on that ship. The announcements over the loudspeaker were for anyone with specific blood types to donate to save the life of a fellow passenger and those people could not have had alcohol for 24 hours. We were all very worried. I wish they had made an announcement that she was ok. The lack of follow up actually made most people on board think that the person had passed away. It put a damper on things for sure. Many people went to bed early because it just didn't feel right to party at the Red Frog while someone lay dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on a ship where someone had a heart attack or something. Never did find out if everything OK. He did not get airlifted so he probably was OK.

They cannot announce anything due to privacy issues.

We were on a ship where someone had a heart attack or something. Never did find out if everything OK. He did not get airlifted so he probably was OK.

They cannot announce anything due to privacy issues.

Not to put a damper on this, but every ship has a morgue.