Getaway 2/22 with pics

tjaker11

Yes, I've seen the ones on Ship Detective, but those are from the inaugural sailing and have things that aren't on the regular sailings--for example, "Meet and Greet with Geoffrey Zarkarian". They also changed up the show times from the original sailing.

So since you've sailed more recently, it would be great to get some updated dailies uploaded for everyone if possible :)

Yes I actually kept all the dailies but I think I saw them posted from someone recently, If they dont show up I will attempt to upload them.

I posted them from this cruise along with some other info on the spa, Vibe, etc., right after the cruise. I'm sure if you search using my name it will pop up.

I posted them from this cruise along with some other info on the spa, Vibe, etc., right after the cruise. I'm sure if you search using my name it will pop up.

Thanks I told others that I had seen them but could not find, will look and it will save me some work

Ok on to the M&G we had over 100 signed up to the group but roughly about a third showed up, But the ones that did show we saw constantly throughout the week, Its nice to see a familiar face and spend a few moments talking about our experiences,

As is custom all the Senior staff except the Captain made their apperance and were introduced one by one to our group. we were givem a phone list of each staff members direct line if we had any complaints or suggestions.

There is a review from our sailing on the boards with alot of negative comments, For the life of me I dont understand how people can spend their time and money and not make it the best experience possible. All it takes is one call to a senior staff member and all those little complaints will be addresed and taken care of immediately. They are in the hospitality industry and really want to hear your issues before going home and passing it on to others.

Sean the Hotel Director really was an exceptional host, It is apparant as we interacted with his staff and crew that he is a well rounded Director and has the loyalty of his subordinates.

Rashida is Sean's secretary and was so very helpful during our cruise. Tek Sonza the executive Housekeeper is all over the ship and interacting with the passengers with her light cheerful charm, we have sailed with her on a few other cruises and it is always a pleasure.

We were suprised to see Anoop as the Consierge, In our opinion he is the best we have ever sailed with. He makes it a a point to see his guests every night at dinner and is always about during the day.

ry%3D400

Anoop

ry%3D400

Sean

ry%3D400

I just want to say that we also love Anoop. I have my fingers crossed that he will still be on board March 29th.

Thank you for all the info. I have never been on NCL and have been considering it. We just went on Carnival Miracle a week ago (had been 10 years since my last cruise) and noticed things have gone downhill. I have sailed princess and celebrity before but never ncl.

Thank you for all the info. I have never been on NCL and have been considering it. We just went on Carnival Miracle a week ago (had been 10 years since my last cruise) and noticed things have gone downhill. I have sailed princess and celebrity before but never ncl.

We have sailed Carnival, Royal and Princess and until this cruise Princess was favorite but the Getaway has become our new favorite and NCL was always high on our list of favorites.

I tried searching for this information using your name and I got one post for Jan 2014 and every other post was 2011 or earlier...perhaps the search is on the fritz again.

To the OP...thank you very much for the review and pictures I have enjoyed it very much!

Rochelle

Edited by rochelle_s