Sunshine Cabin 2346 - Aft Oceanview

Hey all!

Trying to decide on our next cruise and came across cabin 2346 on the Sunshine.

Looks like an odd shaped oceanview room - does anyone know anything about this room?

Looks like it may be a little bigger than regular rooms and maybe have 2 windows?

Just wondering if anyone has any information on it since it's a little different.

Also, noise and movement in that cabin or area of the ship?

Thanks in advance.

Check out cruiselinerooms dot com. Go to the Carnival Victory, and there are pics of room # 2456. That room is in the identical spot of Sunshine's 2346, and the 2 ships are half-sister ships, so they should be very similar. It looks like there is 1 window in it. I was thinking that it only had 1, even though it looks like it could have 2. The ones with 2 windows on that side are 2334 & 2340.

I had that room on our Med trip and it is a great room, snap it up.

Felt like alot more space with the odd shape that gave you a lot of floor space to the left of the beds and had a extra counter space with a shelf we used to put up our pictures we bought in Europe. Felt like decorating our own room. Also had a sofa, looked good but a bit stiff great for tossing things on but not sure I would want to sit on it for any length of time. Beds were great, very comfortable. There was only one window.

Absolutely awesome oceanview. I know people always complain about more noise in aft, but didn't notice it myself. Keep in mind that the aft rooms are a preference of mine and I am a early riser. Nothing stands out though. Would definitely do this room again.

Only thing I can even think of I noticed was that the art gallery kept their cart in the hall a few feet down but when that is the only downside things are pretty good.

Short walk to the elevators and straight shot to the lido. Two floors down to debark for excursions.

Edited by dolfndreams

We had this cabin on the 01/26/2014 sailing. I loved the extra room! I would book it again but there are some down sides. The one window is at the head of the bed and it has a long ledge so the view is not very good. Only one night did we have a lot of vibration and noise and that was the night we left Cozumel. Upsides and downsides but bottom line is it is huge!

• 4 months later...