Holland tulip time cruise 2006

ROOSA ROGER

Hello I will be on a avalon ship beginning april 16th. how much is the normal tip for the local guides in Holland and Belgium? Also what were the menus like on the avalon ships for dinner. I am getting very excited about visiting Holland and Belgium :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back from the Aprill 16th Tulip time cruise. This was an amazing cruise. Everythin g was well done. The city tours were great the food excellent and the ships crew was very nice. I really enjoyed my first river cruise and will do others if I get the chance.

the cruise director Hendric was the best.He was always ready to answer questions and was very interesting to talk to.

I would recomend Avalon tours to anyone .

Hi,

I'm so glad to know you enjoyed your cruise. We are going with Viking in June. I assume you flew to Amsterdam. Can you comment on how the flight was? We are flying in to London and then to Amsterdam with British Air. Haven't done that type of connection before and wonder if there is much turbulence over the Atlantic and how we will do on a 10 hour flight from Los Angeles to London and then another 1 1/2 hours to Amsterdam.

Archived