Royal Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruise 2014

B2H3

Thank you so much for the compliment! I do a lot of video editing, so for me this one was fairly simple and straight forward. Just involved picking a few fun moments from the 400+ video clips I came home with, and then stringing them together over top of a fun song. The hardest part is also the most fun part, and that's going through all the footage you shoot to find your favorite moments. But in doing that you get to relive your cruise all over again! It took me a couple of nights to put this one together. One night going through the footage and another putting it together in the order I liked and matching the cuts to the beat of the music. But like I said, I do similar videos all the time. When I started out, the same video would have taken longer I'm sure. But when you've got that finished video to show friends and watch in the years to come, the effort is totally worth it! :D

I just want to know when the sequels will be coming out! With all the other footage, I want more. Especially since on the first one, I was able to spot myself taking pictures of the planes from Maho!

Thanks again everybody for you kind words about the video. I'm glad it can get some of you pumped for upcoming cruises! :D

Thank you for the awesome video! Can't wait to show my sons. We are going on that cruise in 3 weeks. Where did you guys do the snuba? My boys would love that!

We booked through a place called VI Snuba. It came highly recommended and did not disappoint! It was easily the highlight of our entire trip. Your boys would LOVE it!

Here's where we booked through: http://www.visnuba.com/

and here's a brief recap of our experience to give your sons an idea of what to expect:

I just want to know when the sequels will be coming out! With all the other footage, I want more. Especially since on the first one, I was able to spot myself taking pictures of the planes from Maho!

Haha, now way! That's awesome. I was looking for myself in your pictures too. I am in the process of making a full-length "director's cut" so to speak of the whole vacation that was really intended for just me and my wife. But if there is interest, I can post it here as well when I get done. I also plan on breaking out a couple of our favorite activities and giving them their own separate videos, like the SNUBA video I reference above.

Thanks everybody for watching and for all of the kind comments.