Carnival Valor

Anybody recently back from Carnival Valor to Cozumel, G. Cayman, Belize and Roatan? If so, can you give me any feed back about what to do on the islands and any info on the ship, i.e. formal nights, entertainment, formal nights etc. any other tips. Thanks.

Went there last January. Took our kids.

G. Cayman---took the Sting Ray City tour w/ Cpt Marvins. Much cheaper and fewer people that with the ship group. Shopping is expensive! So is food and drinks. Hubby and I went shopping by the peer and had lunch after sting ray city. We should have joined our peers at 7 mile beach. They had fun.

Coz...went to Chuakaanab (sp?) beach. Nice. Snorkel, food, drinks, nice beach.

Belize. We went up the River Wallace to Altum Ha ruins. We had heard the water could be quite cold for the cave tubing. WE had a great time. This was a ship excursion and thank God! We were a half hour late and the ship waited.

Belize. We took a cab to tour the island. Some went to the beach and enjoyed it. Bit by sand chiggers though. Shopping by peer is poor. Karyn

Archived