Just back from Legend 7/16-24

SWEEEEET! :D

I looked at all your pics (I hope you don't mind :o ).

You have such a pretty little girl. She looks so sweet. Your formal pics came out great. You have a beautiful family.

And thumbs up on the wrap-around balcony! Way to go Mr. Pete!!

• 2 weeks later...

We, er, um....the cabin fairy made the chocolate martinis for me. (My DH) We found vodka and Godiva Liqueur in our luggage when it arrived. (Big wink)However, of the shipboard offerings, I found nothing better than the strawberry daiquairi slushies (mine were with vodka) that I sipped in the sun on the Lido deck. There is a specialty drink every day but I'm not into rum which was in most of them...others in my party tasted them and liked quite a few of them.

And to the poster before you, sorry for the delay...I came home from cruise and left on another trip to St. Louis...via air. :( However, I believe both our wait staff, Sebastian and Florian, were from Romania.

Tsscooby: We were on the Legend sailing 7/24 - 8/01 and the water slide was open every day I believe except for the day that we left Tortola. That was when we were starting to feel the effects from a tropical low that turned out to be (days later) Tropical Storm Harvey. I was not on the slide but could clearly see the people lined up for it from the Aft (adults only) pool.

Archived