2015 NCL Alaska Cruisetour

biojeep

Does anyone have any idea when the NCL 2015 Alaska cruisetour details will be released? I assume that the itineraries will change quite a bit since the Sun will be docking in Seward instead of Whittier. I would also like to hear from anyone who has already gone on an NCL Alaska cruisetour to get reviews. Thanks.

Does anyone have any idea when the NCL 2015 Alaska cruisetour details will be released? I assume that the itineraries will change quite a bit since the Sun will be docking in Seward instead of Whittier. I would also like to hear from anyone who has already gone on an NCL Alaska cruisetour to get reviews. Thanks.

I wish I knew. When I call, I'm told, later in the year. Called one TA and she thought end of April. Was looking at posibilty of booking land tour separately, got e-mails from Alaska Tour & Travel, and Alaska Tours saying their tour information for 2015 wouldn't be out until October. I'm thinking if the Tour companies don't have schedules out until October, I won't be holding my breath waiting on the end of April. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I'm wondering the same thing as I want to book for May of 2015 land/cruise. Oh well, maybe soon.

• 4 weeks later...
I already booked for 6/1/15 on the sun. The land portion starts 5/28/15. Already put down deposit and got confirmation with cabin number.

I'm on the same cruise/tour. Booked it this week. I think we can start booking excursions in September. I'm on 7th deck. inside cabin as I won't be in it much. I'll see you on there!

Edited by mya603

I already booked for 6/1/15 on the sun. The land portion starts 5/28/15. Already put down deposit and got confirmation with cabin number.

Which tour? What does your land portion of the itinerary look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app