St. Thomas Tour from Oasis

I'm looking for the St. Thomas version of Bernard's Tours if you know.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations on an island tour that's reliable and easy to get on from where Oasis docks in St. Thomas.

We have been to St. Thomas several times and are not looking for much time shopping or at beaches. We really just want to enjoy the views on the island and have a few photo stops over a couple of hours, without having to hire a guide for a full-day private tour.

We have done this on other islands but haven't been able to find anything for St. Thomas that doesn't require a lot of beach time.

Edited by GoTigersGoOrange

I'm looking for the St. Thomas version of Bernard's Tours if you know.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations on an island tour that's reliable and easy to get on from where Oasis docks in St. Thomas.

We have been to St. Thomas several times and are not looking for much time shopping or at beaches. We really just want to enjoy the views on the island and have a few photo stops over a couple of hours, without having to hire a guide for a full-day private tour.

We have done this on other islands but haven't been able to find anything for St. Thomas that doesn't require a lot of beach time.

We've used Godfrey before and will be using him again for an upcoming trip there. There is shopping time at the beginning and beach time at the end though so you may not want that?