High Pockets or Morningstar

jhanham

Looking to book a full day sail with one of these two. Both have comparable prices around $150. Has anyone done both to compare? If not, feedback on the one you did do?

Thanks!

Can only comment on High Pockets - great day, no complaints other than the snorkeling was a bit disappointing compared to other places we've visited in the Caribbean.Kathleen will make your day truly one to remember.

This may help you:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147407-d550566-Reviews-Daysail_High_Pockets_Adventure-East_End_St_Thomas_U_S_Virgin_Islands.html#REVIEWS

I can only comment on High Pockets, we have been out with Kathleen twice and both times were excellent. We went with her in January and she took us over to Little St James island for some real good snorkeling. The home made lunch was very good too. Highly recommend her.:D

If you book with High Pockets have Kathleen arrange the taxi for you, its the easy way to go.

Edited by erniesband

Thanks for the information. I booked months ago with High Pockets and Kathleen has been wonderful. I'm taking DD and her BF in June for a celebration cruise and thought this sail sounded great. I think its cool that the girls can see a women running her own business in a field that is usually dominated by men. Really looking forward to meeting Kathleen and crew. For those who have sailed with High Pockets can you recommend a tip amount.