Split beds

pls5286

Do all Carnival ships that sleep 4 have the ability to split the king? I am looking at a cruise next month and will be taking my son and his gf along with my dd. he is 17, gf is 16 and dd is 11. I would prefer the girls in a separate area and him with me. The only other option would be 2 rooms but still need the split bed!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Some Carnival ships, such as Fantasy class, won't have a separate area for the 3rd/4th persons, unless you book a suite. On all other Carnival ships, the standard interior rooms also won't have a separate area for the 3rd/4th persons. The rooms are too small. You'll need to book an oceanview, balcony, porthole, or French Door room (only on Spirit class) to not have the 3rd & 4th persons sleeping above the twins.

A few Carnival rooms used to have a queen bed that didn't split, but I do believe that those have all been replaced by the 2 twins now.

Do all Carnival ships that sleep 4 have the ability to split the king? I am looking at a cruise next month and will be taking my son and his gf along with my dd. he is 17, gf is 16 and dd is 11. I would prefer the girls in a separate area and him with me. The only other option would be 2 rooms but still need the split bed!

Yes. We always split the king, I'd rather have 2 feet in the middle instead of 1 on each side.

If you think you will have privacy between 2 groups of people in an inside cabin, you will regret your decision to have 4 in a room. It's just too small.

If you select an inside cabin, reserve yourself to the fact that everyone will get on each others nerves at some point. And if your kids are prone to being messy and leaving clothes on the floor, I think you're nerves will especially be tested.

Edited by LuckyZ