Carnival Sunshine Inside Rooms Smaller?

myateam

Is it just me or looking at many of the members photos of the Carnival Sunshine I am noticing that the rooms look quite smaller. I have been on the Sensation, Fantasy and Inspiration (185 sq ft) and the rooms for 4 were nice sizes. Looking over the Sunshine photos the bathroom and the rooms look quite smaller. Is it just me??? :confused: I will be in the room with my 3 teenagers due to cost and was not worried until I looked at the photos. :eek: I know I will have fun but I do enjoy resting in the room also especially knowing how many more passengers their are on this ship.

Edited by myateam
typo

What pics are you looking at? The insides technically aren't any smaller than an inside on any other Carnival ship. In fact, the Deck 3 interior walkway cabins are 220 sq. ft. as opposed to 185. Maybe you should check those out. Some have reported sewage smell problems in that area while others that have stayed in those rooms complimented how nice and roomy they were. They all accommodate 3 or 4 guests and have mini-refrigerators. I also think the layout on the inside interiors on Decks 6 and 9 may be a little roomier. There's a few pics of one on deck 6 on cruiselinerooms dot com .

we had an inside on deck 2. it was the smallest cabin I have ever had on a carnival ship. No night stand and no love seat or chair to sit on. Only the stool at the vanity and the beds. Bathroom was also very tiny and the fact that the door opened into the bathroom didn't help. shower was plenty big though.

Thank you for all the responses and yet again I am confused. The sites state same footage but like BusyBlond stated they look extremely smaller. I cant find photos of 4 on the inside on the sunshine so I will just hope that I wont be less uncomfortable. I have the 2 upper berths but was just wondering where did the space disappear too and are the rooms truly 185 sq ft anymore....:confused: