Tree Linin’ Extreme Zipline Excursion

dgabriele1

Has anyone had experience with this excursion? I have been zip-lining before in Mexico but my wife never has done it and was very excited when she saw it as an excursion in St. Thomas. Wanted to know if anyone had good/bad experience or should we just go shopping.

Did this in January and had a great time. 4 of us were all first timers and really enjoyed it. It took about 2 hours. The guides were great and a lot of fun. They have a web-site so you can see what the zip lines look like. Also a beautiful spot to take some pictures from the different platforms!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My husband and I did the zipline in St. Thomas last April. It was the first time for both of us. It was really fun and the safety measures in place were impressive. It was so much fun! Even the ride up to the zip location is fun! The views are amazing too. I would recommend it. Check out their website.

We did Tree Limin Ziplines! We loved it! We have done a number of different ziplines and this one was one or the best as far as we were concerned.

One of the things that impressed me the most was how good their staff was, and how good their safety proceedures were. Also, their equipment was very well maintained and in great condition.

The actual zips were really fun, especially the last one. It was a yoyo zip. The views were fantastic, too. I am sure you will have a great time! :D