Lockers?

skidawg79

Does anyone know if there are lockers in the San Juan cruise terminal? We are getting to the cruise port semi early and wanted to explore old San Juan as toe she doesn't leave till 10pm. We can check our big bags but wanted to do something with our carry ons. Thanks in advance

It is my understanding that you can give your bags to the porters as early as 10 or 11am on embarkation day.

I am wondering about something like lockers, though, for when we return to port. I know we will have to be off the boat fairly early in the morning and that there will be problems if we don't pick up our luggage promptly, but I don't really want to drag my luggage around all day or sit at the airport for 8 hours before the flight.

Does anyone know if there are lockers in the San Juan cruise terminal? We are getting to the cruise port semi early and wanted to explore old San Juan as toe she doesn't leave till 10pm. We can check our big bags but wanted to do something with our carry ons. Thanks in advance

I have not seen lockers, but you will easily be able to get there about 11, and check in. We have been in our room by 130 most times we have cruised out of SJ. Then you get off the ship and roam around. It's a bonus port day. Of course, there is always the chance of customs or something else causing delays but we have had good luck.

As far as after the cruise there is a place that will hold your luggage, but I haven't used them, and don't know where to go. But maybe someone else can comment to let you know.

• 2 weeks later...