book dinner ??show times?? NCL STAR

Hi, I am ready to book some dinner reservations for my cruise in April on the STAR, Mexican Riviera, but I don't know what time the shows are.

What time are the shows??:confused:

ex: 7:00pm and 9:00pm?

Please advise, also.... if there are any freestyle dailies for the Mexican Riviera STAR cruise, please post them here, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last time on the Star, shows were at 7:30 and 9:30 except the first night.

Why are you booking and paying for dinner reservations in advance? They are easily available after you board. We never reserve and just walk up. Never been turned away.

I always like to make dinner reservations for the 1st and 2nd night of the cruise before we set sail. I just like to know we have a plan. Usually the first night people are still exploring/unpacking/settling in and the specialty restaurants are empty..... we usually get the best service!! The 2nd night is usually dress up night and I like to go to the Bistro or Cagney's while we are all glammed up.

I'd love to see a freestyle daily from the STAR Mexican Riveria

What time are the shows on the STAR?

From what I recall when we sailed the Star, you don't have to make reservations for the nightly show. The only show-like thing we had to reserve was the "Presumed Murdered" murder-mystery lunch. For the other shows, you just kind of show up. :D

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I am ready to book some dinner reservations for my cruise in April on the STAR, Mexican Riviera, but I don't know what time the shows are.

What time are the shows??:confused:

ex: 7:00pm and 9:00pm?

Please advise, also.... if there are any freestyle dailies for the Mexican Riviera STAR cruise, please post them here, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

7 and 9 on our recent cruises.

When you go into the myncl site and choose the booking, it'll give you the times for the shows and you select the Time you want to book, then you should be able to go back in and select your specialty restaurants around your show times.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

When you go into the myncl site and choose the booking, it'll give you the times for the shows and you select the Time you want to book, then you should be able to go back in and select your specialty restaurants around your show times.

There are no shows to book on pre-Epic ships so your post is irrelevant to OP who is sailing on Star - only thing they will see are the speciality dining options (plus the gifts and shore excursions).

There are dailys posted in most of the roll call boards from the cruise on the 16th.

Hi, which month are you referring to? On the NCL Star Roll Calls, I see the first one listed as March 30. Do you have a link to the one you are referencing? Thank you so much.

Hi, which month are you referring to? On the NCL Star Roll Calls, I see the first one listed as March 30. Do you have a link to the one you are referencing? Thank you so much.

Hi there. The dailys that I am referring to are from the March 16 cruise to the Mexican Riviera. If you go to the roll calls for the Star, click on March 30, 2014, they are on page 9 towards the bottom.

Hope this helps!

Hi there. The dailys that I am referring to are from the March 16 cruise to the Mexican Riviera. If you go to the roll calls for the Star, click on March 30, 2014, they are on page 9 towards the bottom.

Hope this helps!

I found them with your great directions. Thank you so much!!:)