Room Number

nicole2380

We leave in 3 weeks and still no room number. :( We booked a guarantee room. I was hoping by now we would have had our room number. Every time we book this we know 4 weeks out. I know it can be up until the time we get to the port to get our room number.

Oh well as long as I am on the ship I guess that is okay.:D

How many have had to wait until the day of to find out your room number?

If I had to venture a guess I'd say a nice upgrade is in your near future :D hang tight and just be aware, just because you get a room number doesn't mean it won't change...it happened to us and the first upgrade was great ( inside gty to a 4k) ..got to the pier and the second upgrade was "suite" as in Ocean Suite... :-)

Edited by MEOWSMURPHY

Did they notify you by e-mail of the room numbers? I'm sailing in 19 days and no room number yet. No airline schedule either. I booked fly-aweigh. This is the first time I've ever booked a guarantee stateroom.

I just checked my booking on carinval.com about three times a day to see if it has been updated.

I just checked my booking on carinval.com about three times a day to see if it has been updated.

haha you sound like me... I'm always checking it to see if it shows up! just checked mine, but still nothing :( the suspense is killing me! I just wanna know and get it over with lol:D

is there any rhyme or reason to the assignments? i'm booked guarantee and still waiting also...I sail in 23 days:) I know it might not be posted until I check in, but I sure would love to know so I can be prepared:)

boy it would be great to be upgraded:D

I have no idea how they go about it... but when I do a mock booking for my sailing there are still a lot of balconies left, so I'm hoping to get a better one than obstructed! *fingers crossed* sail in 27 days! woohoo

I check Carnival.com about 4-5 times a day. I'm obsessed :eek: I just got an e-mail from Carnival saying that I have to provide them with my flight numbers or I will not be granted my pre-paid transfers. Carnival is scheduling the flights. So I don't know what to do there. But it does say I have until 4 days before sailing to provide this info. I'm sure I will have my flight info by then, right :confused:

I'm sailing april 6 too on pride and still waiting for my room too! Fingers crossed for an upgrade! Lol:p

I sailed on Pride last month and got my balcony room assignment about 3-4 days before we sailed. It was an 8D balcony on Empress deck, midship. Actually a great location. I remember anxiously waiting that room assignment.

We sail in 6 days and I have no idea where we are staying.... I hope to find out soon so I can print luggage tags

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I only did a gty once, and I didn't get the cabin # till I was on the ship. The stewards put the #'s on my bags, and brought them to my room as usual. Oh yeah, no upgrade either.....:( Happy sailing.