Fantasy - Cat. 12

rose102798

Mommyto2girls: are you sure you stayed in this cabin (Fantasy U80)? It is a suite and according to another post of yours, you hadn't stayed in a suite yet. Just verifying because, after your comment on this cabin, I think maybe I should cancel my trip.

From a previous post of yours: "We have always cruised with a balcony but this time we were thinking of a Suite...is it really worth the extra money? This will be our first time on The Miracle only 2nd time with Carnival "

We want a balcony so we booked cat 12, they upgraded room somewhat since 2002, will let you know how it was. We just enjoy the skippers club priority boarding and the bigger room with a 7 year old and we can't live with out a balcony, we tried a cat 11 last year on Sensation, but balcony was way to small so we went with cat 12 for this cruise.

We stayed on the veranda deck on Fantasy on our honeymoon in 1999, it was a suite and a nice size balcony. I forget our cabin #, sorry. The only bad thing I can remember was the phones did not work and we could not order room service, which we dearly love for breakfast and late night. I thought it was worth the extra money, because you could not get a balcony on Fantasy without booking the Veranda suites.

Cruising without a balcony is not an option for us after 5 cruises with one! Enjoy!

We want a balcony so we booked cat 12, they upgraded room somewhat since 2002, will let you know how it was. We just enjoy the skippers club priority boarding and the bigger room with a 7 year old and we can't live with out a balcony, we tried a cat 11 last year on Sensation, but balcony was way to small so we went with cat 12 for this cruise.

Thanks so much, we would love to hear about your trip and the cabin when you return.

Have fun!!

I stayed in room U69 category 12 in May of this year.

They have just upgraded the ship, and it was wonderful.

Very nice balconies, very comfortable bed linens,,,,and we loved it.

U will have a blast.

Your room is opposite side of ship and about 5 rooms back from mine.

The rooms were very comfortable.

The balconies are a really nice size.

There were 2 chairs, a table and a lounge on ours.

Denise

• 1 month later...

Archived