Summit Stern Cabins

KATHYSZ

Does anyone know if the Summit stern cabins on deck 7 have as large a veranda as on the other decks? The deck plans look different for that floor. I have the chance to get one of them...7203, 7206, 7208, 7212. Anyone been in one of them?

As they say... a picture is worth a thousand words!!

Thank You so much for putting that picture up...

Do I dare say deck 7 looks deeper than the decks above???

I am more than happy with the cabin that I have booked....although those middle cabins look wider...grass is always greener.... and besides they were already booked!!!

Thanks for your help!!! Now I just gotta wait the 550 something days til the cruise.:)

I notice your "Cruise of the Century" Is that something special...or just on the Century?

My last 2 cruises were on the Brilliance of the Seas and I am excited to be coming back to Celebrity, which I always say is my favorite line... Hope they haven't changed much!

Kathy, we were in 7203 back in November 2003. All the aft balcony cabins, except for the corner FV and the suites on deck 6, have the same 10 x 20 ft balcony- About 4-5 ft of the balcony is open to the sky and people on the above decks can see you if you are sitting near the rail. Great cabin if you can get it. They do rock a bit if you have rough weather though

Charlie

We were posting at the same time...

Cabin 7203 is the very one that we're booked in! Thanks for the info. So we could be in for a bumpy ride when we're in the Pacific but once in the Carribean it'll be OK. I was in a stern cabin this past February and had no difficulty with the movement so I don't expect it to be a problem.

Only problem is that you have to book so far in advance to get the stern balconies!! One good thing....Final payment is a year and a half away!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Do I dare say deck 7 looks deeper than the decks above???

I am more than happy with the cabin that I have booked....although those middle cabins look wider...grass is always greener.... and besides they were already booked!!!

I notice your "Cruise of the Century" Is that something special...or just on the Century?

Hey Kathy :D

Actually, the balconies on deck are a little bit deeper. There are some who would say not, but trust me, they are! The wider balconies are the wheelchair accessible cabins, so a doctor's note is required to book those in advance. If they are not sold by about a month or so out, they are available to anyone.

Cruise of the Century IS on the Century, but it's also a bunch of past Celebrity cruisers who are sailing together. If you want details email me. :p

Archived