My NCL Getaway Review - 3/1/14 sailing

ganggreen88

Great review! Thanks! Can you bring food from the buffet into the vibe? Can you have food delivered to the Vibe? What are the hours you can be in the Vibe? Do they have towels for the hot tubs there or do you have you get them from the main pool area? Do they have coffee available there? We don't sail until November but I'm a planner and want to know as much as possible before we go.

Thanks,

Margo

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile

Yes you can bring food.

I saw a pizza ordered there.

All I remember is the Vibe closed at 7pm.

They have fresh towels there. I never used room pool towels.

Not a coffee drinker. Never noticed. Sorry

Thanks for the review and helpful tips. In order to post photos, they have to be uploaded to a web site (many use photobucket, shutterfly, etc,) then you can copy the picture and paste in your post.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks for the review and helpful tips. In order to post photos, they have to be uploaded to a web site (many use photobucket, shutterfly, etc,) then you can copy the picture and paste in your post.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks.

Great cabana pictures! Did you have the same one the entire week? I'd love to be able to leave my stuff sitting while I wander the ship off and on during the day, and return at will.

Yep, we had cabana #4 all week. We would leave stuff in our cooler and in the other storage all week. No problems.

So glad you had a great time. We are new to NCL. Can you tell me about the BAGS program? Is there a specific time you have to fly out after. I know our carrier qualifies but I'm concerned with our departure time from Miami.

Sorry can someone tell me what Vibe is?

Only cruised once with NCL on the Dawn and cruising this coming summer on the Getaway!!!

It's a private sundeck/bar adults only area on the ship available for pay. They only sell a limited amount of passes, so it's never crowded. You'd be amazed the info you can find out about your ship if you visit the NCL website. Like, pictures and everything.

It's a private sundeck/bar adults only area on the ship available for pay. They only sell a limited amount of passes, so it's never crowded. You'd be amazed the info you can find out about your ship if you visit the NCL website. Like, pictures and everything.

Oh Thank you!!! I will do that!!!!;)

Thanks for the review and the great pictures! Can't wait to get onboard in October.

Did you book your tour for St Thomas St John through NCL? We would like to go to St John but not sure if I want the hassle of doing it on our own.

Thanks for the review and the great pictures! Can't wait to get onboard in October.

Did you book your tour for St Thomas St John through NCL? We would like to go to St John but not sure if I want the hassle of doing it on our own.

Yes, thru NCL. It was called 'St Johns Island Tour'. Just easier that way.

I honestly didn't notice one, but there has to be an elevator to get to deck 17.

.....there was no elevator to deck 17. However, there is a wheelchair lift that goes up the stairs from deck 16 up to deck 17. I believe it is only operated by ship perannel though.

Hope this helps.

wasiii

.....there was no elevator to deck 17. However, there is a wheelchair lift that goes up the stairs from deck 16 up to deck 17. I believe it is only operated by ship perannel though.

Hope this helps.

wasiii

Yes he is correct.