New Menu Rollout Schedule

FIrefan17

I know that the new menu and changes in dining are being gradually rolled out over 2014, but does anyone have the precise schedule of when each ship is changing over? I'd really like to take one more cruise with the "old" menus and dining setup and would like to be able to plan accordingly.

Thanks for the help!

My understanding is that they are not going to roll it out to any other ships...if I am wrong someone will correct me.

At the moment there are no plans to bring the new and exciting menus to other ships ~ John Heald

Here is a thread link about the subject

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2004071

Edited by ready2cruzagain

I sincerely hope it's on hold and no offense to the new menu. I'm going on my first Carnival cruise in October and plan to book future cruises, so while it is an "old" menu, it will still be new for us. I'd personally like to experience the difference.

As other posters have stated, I've also heard it's currently "on hold" and I also heard that it was NOT as well received as they hoped. Can't remember the source, but it wasn't someone's opinion, maybe a poll or something they did. Again, can't remember. :confused:

Thanks so much for the information, that's great to hear! So how many ships ended up getting the new menu? I know it was mainly the older ships.

Just 4. Glory, Liberty, Imagination and Inspiration. I understand only the Glory removed the tablecloths, but I may be wrong and that one of the "I" ships may have as well.