Getaway Haven Treats and UBP question

getawayagain

We are booked in the DOS on the Getaway in the Haven for a week in July 2014. I am wondering if the Haven courtyard valets provide the same treats to Haven guests as the folks in VIBE ...frozen fruit kebabs, chilled towels and sample sized smoothies??

Also I would like clarification for the UBP.

Is it $8.50 for cocktails, $10 for wine ? I've read several different versions.

Is Foster' Lager $6.95 oil can included? They mention bottled beer and drafts but nothing about cans...

Does anyone have an updated 2014 version? I have only seen beverage list.UBP for January 2013.

I have no idea about the treats, but for the UBP part, from NCL.com

Norwegian's Ultimate Beverage Package includes a variety of spirits and cocktails valued up to $8.50, draft beer up to $5.95, bottled beers up to $5.50, glasses of wine under $10 and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants and the Great Stirrup Cay.

http://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms

I would say the oil can is a bottled beer, so Fosters oil can is out...that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask. Bartenders seems to find the rules of the program somewhat pliable from time to time.

Edited by triptolemus

I have no idea about the treats, but for the UBP part, from NCL.com

http://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms

I would say the oil can is a bottled beer, so Fosters oil can is out...that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask. Bartenders seems to find the rules of the program somewhat pliable from time to time.

Beer is capped at $5.50. Sorry fosters oil cans are not included. :)

We are booked in the DOS on the Getaway in the Haven for a week in July 2014. I am wondering if the Haven courtyard valets provide the same treats to Haven guests as the folks in VIBE ...frozen fruit kebabs, chilled towels and sample sized smoothies??

Also I would like clarification for the UBP.

Is it $8.50 for cocktails, $10 for wine ? I've read several different versions.

Is Foster' Lager $6.95 oil can included? They mention bottled beer and drafts but nothing about cans...

Does anyone have an updated 2014 version? I have only seen beverage list.UBP for January 2013.

Nope, not included. My Australian friends call Fosters "cooking beer". "People really drink that?" they ask me. Haha

Nope, not included. My Australian friends call Fosters "cooking beer". "People really drink that?" they ask me. Haha

LMAO.....I have some Aussie Mates that I play golf with in Orlando. They say the same thing about Fosters, "how do you mates drink that garbage". I personally prefer Molson but that's a personal preference.