How to cancel a shore excursion on Carnivals website...

carnival03

Okay, we just upgraded today, we were told if we paid $28 we would be upgraded to an extended balcony and receive $160 OBC. All those things took place, however the Carnival rep did not explain the conditions of the $160 OBC..

Looking through all my documents I discover the OBC can only be used for shore excursions okay..... This credit can not be used to reserve excursions online and can only be used on board at the desk.

We already booked one online so we wanted to cancel that one and get the refund then just re-book on board. When I go to the page to modify the excursion to cancel it, the site won't let me continue on, I go to click confirm changes and nothing happens. I tried it on both mac an PC, I think it's a site issue. Has anyone experienced this and how to fix it?

Okay, we just upgraded today, we were told if we paid $28 we would be upgraded to an extended balcony and receive $160 OBC. All those things took place, however the Carnival rep did not explain the conditions of the $160 OBC..

Looking through all my documents I discover the OBC can only be used for shore excursions okay..... This credit can not be used to reserve excursions online and can only be used on board at the desk.

We already booked one online so we wanted to cancel that one and get the refund then just re-book on board. When I go to the page to modify the excursion to cancel it, the site won't let me continue on, I go to click confirm changes and nothing happens. I tried it on both mac an PC, I think it's a site issue. Has anyone experienced this and how to fix it?

Hi,

You cannot cancel an excursion on the Carnival website. You will need to call Carnival or cancel onboard and may be excessed the appropriate cancellation fees.

Since I know now you can cancel online try Google Chrome or call e-solutions 800-845-2599