Breeze Cabin on Deck 11 pros and cons?

Cruise Arizona

I'm looking at cabin 11263 on the Breeze. .

Wondering if those umbrellas and chairs by the water slide above the cabin are movable and might cause noise in cabin below?

Also, what about the traffic patterns. Doesn't seem that there would be a lot of traffic except for kids in forward cabins taking forward elevator to camp carnival and then running through the halls, but sailing is April 20th so maybe not too many kids.

Any other cons?

Pro's would be high location and fairly close to atrium elevators, and near pools. Any other pros?

We were on the Dream (sister ship) 4 or 5 cabins forward of yours and the only noise/sounds we heard was occasional music coming from the atrium opening. We had cabins overhead so no issues for us there. The halls were always quiet from people and elevators. Loved the location.

I'm looking at cabin 11263 on the Breeze. .

Wondering if those umbrellas and chairs by the water slide above the cabin are movable and might cause noise in cabin below?

Also, what about the traffic patterns. Doesn't seem that there would be a lot of traffic except for kids in forward cabins taking forward elevator to camp carnival and then running through the halls, but sailing is April 20th so maybe not too many kids.

Any other cons?

Pro's would be high location and fairly close to atrium elevators, and near pools. Any other pros?

We were in cabin 11215 last November. Very quiet up there in our opinion. The pros were up to the serenity deck and bar very quickly using the elevator that goes from deck 11 up. We had no loud neighbors and I don't recall any children but it was November. We booked it again for this coming May 4th cruise. I actually would be fine with just a spa balcony but we decided to get a cruise instead of birthday gift for each other so splurged.

Oh and as far as cons can think of none other than it rocks a bit more up high but we don't mind.

Thanks Fourkittys,

do your know if those tables and chairs by the water slide are movable? They are right above the cabin.

Sorry, I didn't notice but I assume they probably are moved for cleaning but I don't know if you will hear anything. I hope someone can answer this question for you. Happy sailing!