Traditional dining Sun Princess

There is only traditional dining on the sun.....there is pizza and you can pay for the steakhouse. ....and then there is the buffet.... on our last cruise they watched closely those who never turned up and gave those seats away to those wanting first sitting.... there is no reason why you can't try the steakhouse but best to let them no at your table the night before....have fun

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

we opted for the late sitting on the sea prinny. we thought we would "mix it up" like you said, however we had such lovely table mates & fantastic servers that we all agreed we would meet each evening and share our adventures of the day. :) it is one of our fondest memories of the cruise! We never went anywhere else for tea and didn't miss the other options!

Hi, I also choose the 2nd sitting which is at 7.45 as if you are late in leaving any ports etc. you have the time up your sleeve to watch the depart. other wise you are busy getting ready for you dinner (i think 1st sitting starts at 5.45.

I my self like the traditional dining and enjoy getting dressed up a bit at night. Alot of people don't like the idea of getting a bit dressed up and that's why they choosse the buffett etc. Haven't been to the steak house. The pizzas are also good.

Regards Zanny:)