Booking Studio Cabin through Travel Agent?

Lilystar

So I've been looking around online for TA websites to price out the Studio Cabins on a European cruise aboard the Epic and everything I've checked doesn't even give you the studio option if you put "1" traveler in. I checked the big box ones like Expedia and a couple others. My question is, do TAs not offer the studios? Can they not book them?

Thanks in advance!

So I've been looking around online for TA websites to price out the Studio Cabins on a European cruise aboard the Epic and everything I've checked doesn't even give you the studio option if you put "1" traveler in. I checked the big box ones like Expedia and a couple others. My question is, do TAs not offer the studios? Can they not book them?

Thanks in advance!

Maybe there aren't any left for the sailing. Try calling norwegian and seeing if there are any left. If you tell expedia that norwegian said they had some, they will try and get it for you.

Availability is not the issue. There are dozens of them left for that sailing on NCL's website.

I just went on Travelocity and they have them there. Apparently, some online agencies just either don't offer them or make it really difficult to find them!

Availability is not the issue. There are dozens of them left for that sailing on NCL's website.

I just went on Travelocity and they have them there. Apparently, some online agencies just either don't offer them or make it really difficult to find them!

Yes, thats the issue, some sites just dont list them. Im sure if you called them, they would provide pricing.

I booked through a TA this time for a studio on the Epic for a July Med cruise. Sounds like you found what you were looking for but if you ever don't find it on a TA site but know it's available through the NCL site, you could always try calling them.