Getaway Large Window Cabin Pics?

biguntx

There are no pics up on the popular deck plan site so your gonna have to wait for someone who's been in one.

I have to say I was surprised to see the location.

I found this pic on NCL and I'm pretty sure this is what you get as it seems to be the standard OV window on all NCL ships.

ncl_Brkwy_OceanView_OA_OC_MODAL-a.jpg.96c84a7bbd87e548ca454cb77d0b1145.jpg

There are no pics up on the popular deck plan site so your gonna have to wait for someone who's been in one.

No problem I have 38 days.

But a photo from someone who's been in one is what I want.

I found this pic on NCL and I'm pretty sure this is what you get as it seems to be the standard OV window on all NCL ships.

The OA is located in the front of the ship, therefore, it have the slanted window wall and perhaps a storage cabinet as well.

Because it is a little different from the standard...I would like a pic from someone that has cruised in an OA.

Thanks

search for getaway reviews. i swear i remember someone posting a lot of picture of all the cabin types. i'll search it a bit too after my lunch and post if i find the link.

I did that search and could not find one with the slanted wall at the front of the ship the OA.

It is different that's why I would like to see the actual cabin OA.

Thanks

Decided to check the Breakaway to find they have the same cabins here's what I found not the greatest but it helps a bit. This is 12104

57944.jpg.c4cbf39da7c6b4777e2076cd9d9ff55b.jpg

57945.jpg.598e2d3880f44a42df7c3eb21b5158b2.jpg

57946.jpg.52baa7e955783e9541b29596c01fbf7a.jpg

Edited by Ilovesailing

Decided to check the Breakaway to find they have the same cabins here's what I found not the greatest but it helps a bit. This is 12104

Wow there is so much glare on that pic that it looks like a balcony instead of a window!

Thanks

Here's pictures of cabin 13100 on the Breakaway which is a similar layout. Yes, that's storage bins below the window. The view from the window is the same as the webcam on the ship.

Thanks

Our Breakaway cabin crawl took us to an ocean-view cabin on Deck 5 with the bed on the side wall, and the couch perpendicular to the window. That's the way our cabin was on Norwegian Dream, too. Enjoyed just lounging there by the window.

Wouldn't mind giving up a balcony cabin for this ocean-view layout, but would hate to give up the shower option.

Also thinking who needs a balcony with the Waterfront concept. Chairs here are much more comfortable than the balcony cabin chairs, and with viewing options from both starboard and port.:)

• 7 months later...