ncl houston bayport hotels

kimstonepost

I am sailing out of Houston Bayport terminal November 1st and am looking for a hotel to stay the night before that has transportation from George bush international airport iah to the hotel and from the hotel to the pier the next day any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated

I am sailing out of Houston Bayport terminal November 1st and am looking for a hotel to stay the night before that has transportation from George bush international airport iah to the hotel and from the hotel to the pier the next day any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated

Try going to the link below as it has multiple threads about transportation and hotels in Houston. If you don't see a thread that helps, start a new thread using your question above. You should get some very helpful replies back.

You can also go to NCL.com in the next few months to see if they have listed their preferred hotel partners in Houston.

We're on the Jewel on Nov 22, wow are we excited!

Just guessing here, but the port is a considerable distance from George Bush AND hasn't been operating at full speed with cruise ships, so finding a hotel that provides transportation from the airport to the hotel may be impossible. You are going to want to look at the towns of La Porte, Kemah and Clear Lake for hotels. La Porte is going to be the closest to the port - although Kemah may be of equal distance. If you are wanting things to do around the hotel, definitely stay in Kemah - there's a boardwalk there. You're going to pay more however. As for transportation to the port - a taxi won't cost much - from any of those locations you are looking at maybe 5 miles max - depending upon where you get your hotel.

Hope this helps.

I am on the Jewel Oct 18th out of Bayport. NCL does have a Hotel near Bush and the other Airport and they would be running Buses to Bayport. Bush is about 16 miles from Houston and it is a 45 minute drive from Houston. I decided to stay in the Downtown Hilton and Super Shuttle is picking me up at 9:45 on the 18th to take me to the Jewel. (This will be my second time on her. Great Ship) Super Shuttle only takes multiple Passengers from the Airports. My Shuttle will just be for the two of us. I am taking the Amtrak "Sunset LImited" to Houston. Some of the Cruisers on my Roll Call are staying closer but I don't think anyone found a closer Hotel to take them to the Port. Hope this helps. Also by Lurking on some of the Roll Calls can give you a lot of idea's. Have a great Cruise!