cruise to bermuda

ranchette

Carnival has not done Bermuda cruises in a number of years. The slots were all given to other cruise lines, not sure if there was some sort of falling out. I am hopeful they will bring back their occasional sailings as we are very interested in sailing there in the near future. Maybe when they announce the new schedule there will be a couple.

If I were looking to go to Bermuda, I'd be looking at NCL. They stay put for several days in a row and it gives you a great opportunity to explore. Also, when we were there (not sure if this is still the norm), pax on the Dawn seemed to have coupons that they could use in the port area for food - everyone we spoke to really seemed to be having a great time, and having sailed NCL 3-4 times, I can see how the freestyle dining concept would work especially well in the "parked" environment.

I wish CCL would go there again - but I really do like the way NCL handles this destination - looking to book a Bermuda cruise in 2015 as one of my daughters was too little to go last time we went there for a land trip, and right now we're planning to do NCL.