First cruise - carnival paradise 2/22/14-2/27/14 with pics!

SarahMascara

Loved your Grand Cayman pics..brought back memories of when we were there on 11/11/11 (my birthday:) ) we did the tour with stingray sailings..they were awesome!!!! Best birthday ever hands down...if anyone is on the fence about booking a stingray tour..please..do it..you will be thrilled you did!

great review :) I agree with the other that 7 days isn't enough either :D

My hubby starts shaking now since I started staring at the loooonnnggg cruise (Tahiti, Hawaii, Transatlantic, etc... ) LOL I don't think would be enough for me... so I settle for 7 or 8 day... *sigh*

Will definitely consider this one since we have a good friend that lives in Tampa! However, living in Southern California, that'll be a long time coming (we were there in 2012 and did the Bahamas out of Orlando on the Ecstasy).

The Paradise used to do 3 & 4 day cruises out of Long Beach. She's a nifty little sister to the Inspiration and Imagination that are here now.

Glad you had a good first cruise experience. I agree - having been on 7 & 8-day trips, 3 and 5 day cruises just seem like a huge, quick disappointment!! :rolleyes:

Edited by SoCalKJ

I just wanted to say what a great attitude you have. There are some people who would let a few negative things effect their whole trip and say what a bad time they had, blame Carnival and say we will never sail them again.

Glad you had a great time.