Recommended Shore Excursions in Nassau

nycmode

Hi all - so we're off to Nassau on the Breakaway, sailing on the 23rd ..

I've been to Nassau before and my experience there was somewhat underwhelming before (that was 4 years ago).

With that in mind, I wanted to see if folks here had any recommendations on some decent shore excursions that they experienced with NCL that may be worth checking out.

(We're not looking to do anything at Atlantis unless it's really worth the time/money - I visited that place before and probably won't go back ..)

Also has anyone ever done the self-drive mini boats? If so how was it and is the passenger sitting facing the water or the driver? (There was an odd picture of a passenger facing the driver on the boat on the NCL website, which was strange)

Thanks!

H

Also has anyone ever done the self-drive mini boats? If so how was it and is the passenger sitting facing the water or the driver? (There was an odd picture of a passenger facing the driver on the boat on the NCL website, which was strange)

Thanks!

These are very small SELF drive boats. 2 adults / One child per boat. Seats face forward, as you are looking at where you are going, Not a slow scenic tour, although there is a narrative from the lead boat.

http://selfdriveboat.com/