Shore Excursion Guarantee and OBC???

beckyk329

I asked this in another thread and just figured with no responses, I'd try my own.

I did the shore excursion guarantee, and received my email saying what my obc will be. It never has showed up in my docs, and I've called to question this, and was told it wouldn't has it is 2 different departments (???) but it would be on my S&S once onboard.

I plan on bringing my email stating what I should have, but just wanted some feedback from anyone who's already cruised using this guarantee, what your experience was? Did it show up in your docs? Did you have to fight for it once onboard, or was it there?

Thanks!

I asked this in another thread and just figured with no responses, I'd try my own.

I did the shore excursion guarantee, and received my email saying what my obc will be. It never has showed up in my docs, and I've called to question this, and was told it wouldn't has it is 2 different departments (???) but it would be on my S&S once onboard.

I plan on bringing my email stating what I should have, but just wanted some feedback from anyone who's already cruised using this guarantee, what your experience was? Did it show up in your docs? Did you have to fight for it once onboard, or was it there?

Thanks!

i got the same email, but not too long later, it showed up as a credit on the cc i used to book the excursion. check your cc statement.

I got a credit about a month or more ago via email letter in regards to obc excursion purchase. I looked at all docs and it has never showed up. I posted on here a while back and was told it will show up onboard and take the letter!

I hope it shows up onboard as I hate standing in line.