documents

3shar

Ok..very confused. What do I need to bring for documentation for my 17 year olds for the Getaway Cruise? I have passports for both of them but I don't have another photo ID ( no license yet). Also what about a 12 year old?

Another question about docs. My SIL was born in Mexico but has been a naturalized citizen of the US for years...question if he didnt want to get a passport, what docs shouild we gather up? Sorry OP, this was the closeest post I could find to ask my question...didnt mean to hijack your post :eek:

Ok..very confused. What do I need to bring for documentation for my 17 year olds for the Getaway Cruise? I have passports for both of them but I don't have another photo ID ( no license yet). Also what about a 12 year old?

I was thinking that maybe in your case, scool pic ID would work

2shar - All you need is the passport. No other documentation is required.

skyfire - proof of citizenship and a government issued picture ID, like a driver's license

Edited by sdmike

2shar - All you need is the passport. No other documentation is required.

skyfire - proof of citizenship and a government issued picture ID, like a driver's license

Yes, 2Shar, all they need is the passport.

Skyfire, my hubby just became a citizen. I highly highly suggest your SIL get hers too. Rather than being pulled aside from immigration and waiting for all documents to get checked and rechecked and getting a stamp from the immigration officer, it is much much easier to pay for the passport (valid 10 years) and go on and off the ship without question.

My first cruise with hubby was very difficult and stressful... always being in separate lines on and off the ship, being called at 6:30am on the day of disembarkment to visit with immigration, and my constant fear of something going wrong and him not being allowed on the ship at any port.