Oh shucks.. I'm posting again. FOOD PICTURES!!!!

Was this at lunch or dinner? I am a little frustrated. I made a reservation for lunch during our cruise and SSOOO wanted to try this, then I was told that it isn't available at lunch :(

Dinner. And my son ordered it and was still starving so he went to WJ after for a burger. You didn't miss much. But the sushi there is great!:)

Was this at lunch or dinner? I am a little frustrated. I made a reservation for lunch during our cruise and SSOOO wanted to try this, then I was told that it isn't available at lunch :(

We went to Izumi for lunch on the Radiance in February. It was only open on sea days with a $3 instead of $5 cover charge.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

Ok what's the secret? How did you make the picture show up?

Sorry for the late reply Jenny. In the post at the top it had insert image then a web box pops up asking for a web URL. I was putting in the address intead of the URL which made the photo un view-able. So i just right clicked my pic and copied the URL then uploaded the pic! Seems easy now lol

Sorry for the late reply Jenny. In the post at the top it had insert image then a web box pops up asking for a web URL. I was putting in the address intead of the URL which made the photo un view-able. So i just right clicked my pic and copied the URL then uploaded the pic! Seems easy now lol

Thanks. Someone also told me how on another thread. Now I need to get off the phone, go back to the laptop and find my yummy custard crepe photo!

7069_758820927465533_706725054_n.jpg

1424579_758821044132188_92169187_n.jpg

Chocolate Shake & Apple Pie in Johnny Rockets

Allure of the Seas

Mmmm I am going to try the Apple Pie with cheddar cheese on our next cruise. I have seen it on tv for years. I like apples and cheese

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk