Help is the unlimited soda package good value

Hi, the unlimited ultimate non Acholic drink package is great value it is approx $7.95 Aust dollars per day. i was on the exacvt cruise that you are going on this yeatr Jan 25th i don't drink so i always get this package. You can get untlimited coke etc (from the tap only not cans) Coke gun they serve you.

Also this entitles you to unlimited mocktails.also milkshakes (I think you can get juice too but not too sure as i have never ordered juice. Also you can get unlimited hot choloate(Not Coffee) You can purchase a coffee card for around $30 something dollars never have bothered not sure how many coffees you get on the card.

You certainly will get your monies worth I think it worked out to $111. for the 14 days this year. I will probably be on this cruise again as i promised a girlfriend that i would go with her on Nov 25th just haven't booked it yet.

Husband went on the Jan one with me. I just love being on the ship it doen't bother me that i will be the same ship goping to the same places etc.

Regards Zanny I am also from adelaide.

Hi again. just don't get confused with the soda package and the unlimited kids package (which is the one you want)

They call it the ukp but it is for every one not just kids this is the one that you get the milkshakes and mocktails on as well as the coke etc from the gun.only.

They do have just an unlimited soda package but that's all it is i think its only a couple of dollars cheaper but the other one is more than worth its value. When you board the ship there will be people selling these packages and you get a drink container with it. But you don't have to carry that around all the time and have your drinks in that although some people do. They put a sticker on your cruise card and you just show that each time you want a drink. and you don't have to sign anything each time

Regards Zanny:)